see ya later, awesomeWell, that was just this morning! here's some of our previous endeavors:
Yesterday, all that was on the plan was to lift, so we made our way down to "our club" - literally the name of the gym we used; which was about a 10' drive from jon's. This place was nice, and did the job fine, however it was quite possibly the worst part of my trip fiscally. I need to use this place a total of 3 times; yesterday was the first, and each time it costs $10. WTF. I spoke with the front office about his and they said I could get a weekly membership, for 30 dollars, or a month for 45. They didn't really understand how that didn't help me at all. I may just try to gain access with my receipt from yesterday for our next lift.
Anywho. lifted weights we did. after we came home, ate some lunch, chilled, and round 4 headed to the boathouse to help the juniors w/ practice. None of us really wore enough clothes for the launch... The kids forgot to put the plug in the launch... Vanessa (guys varsity coach) got stuck in traffic... yep, this was a junior rowing program. lol. Either way it was fun being in the launch and I told Vanessa a couple of things that I noticed about her kids and she had them do a drill I recommended. After about an hour of drilling, we brought the kids back in and Brian, Jon and I took off; We were COLD. Kind of an odd thing for florida, though apparently not in 2010.
We came home, ate dinner, went to walmart to buy a dvd player, ended up getting mms, and brian rented startrek. We ate mms and watched, and passed out.
This am, got up, made oatmeal w/ banana, and strawberries (which are awesome&cheap here) and then I decided to go for the run, mentioned above. Rowing at 4... catch ya on the flip.
Anywho. lifted weights we did. after we came home, ate some lunch, chilled, and round 4 headed to the boathouse to help the juniors w/ practice. None of us really wore enough clothes for the launch... The kids forgot to put the plug in the launch... Vanessa (guys varsity coach) got stuck in traffic... yep, this was a junior rowing program. lol. Either way it was fun being in the launch and I told Vanessa a couple of things that I noticed about her kids and she had them do a drill I recommended. After about an hour of drilling, we brought the kids back in and Brian, Jon and I took off; We were COLD. Kind of an odd thing for florida, though apparently not in 2010.
We came home, ate dinner, went to walmart to buy a dvd player, ended up getting mms, and brian rented startrek. We ate mms and watched, and passed out.
This am, got up, made oatmeal w/ banana, and strawberries (which are awesome&cheap here) and then I decided to go for the run, mentioned above. Rowing at 4... catch ya on the flip.








No comments:
Post a Comment